10/05/2006

What Do You Want?

To disappear

Not that

To become invisible

Not that either

Maybe to be invincible

No, then I am not human

What about being smart

No, intelligence doesn’t really meant that much to me

How about…umm…To be you

That sounds nice

And having friends

That too

What about being able to cope

Ooh, I like that one a lot

Maybe to have all of your ducks

Ooh!

And put them in place

Can they stay there?

Of course.

Deal

Deal.

1 comment:

Christopher said...

You have no idea how hard that hit me, just the wording of it. I love your writing because of it, cheer up.

Words of Wisdom

  • Wicked, By Gregory Maguire
  • Son of a Witch, by Gregory Maguire
  • Lockpick Pornography, by Joey Camaeu
  • Extemely Loud and Incredibly Close, by Jonathan Safran Foer
  • The Book Theif, by Markus Zusak