Every one says they’re on my side
Every one says don’t try to hide
Can stop what’s been put into motion
As much as I can a wave in the ocean
Beautiful bliss just calling my name
When will I learn it’s all the same
There is no heaven, there is no hell
If there was I’d pick myself up after I fell
So long ago my world was shattered
A million pieces so broken and battered
Beyond repair there is no hope
No time to weep, no time cope
I am a lost ship at sea
With no sails, just let me be
10/16/2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Words of Wisdom
- Wicked, By Gregory Maguire
- Son of a Witch, by Gregory Maguire
- Lockpick Pornography, by Joey Camaeu
- Extemely Loud and Incredibly Close, by Jonathan Safran Foer
- The Book Theif, by Markus Zusak

2 comments:
yea i know you know your writing rocks and how easy it is for people to understand what they mean i guess you don't really need to be reminded but u know i'm going to anyway so hush your face go you good job keep it up!!
"Can stop what’s been put into motion
As much as I can a wave in the ocean"
&
"So long ago my world was shattered
A million pieces so broken and battered"
- Those lines are amazing, I really like this one.
Post a Comment