OMG hamlet got soo big i can't believe it's been that long sonce ive seen his little ass. it's been too long we must hang but nott this weekend for it is full of work
I am a pasionate writer and I think that it's safe to say the I'm obsessed.I don't believe in religion, race, anything that pegs human beings, and sallads that have anything other than lettace, a few select veggies and some sort of dressing. NO FRUIT,NUTS,POTATOS,PASTA, or anything not specified above. Blink 182 is the greatest band ever and I don't want to hear if you think other wise. Oh, and if you think that I and weird, believe me when i say that i have met far worse cases than mine. Ooooh wait, one more thing. I do not believe that movies should be made into books. It's just not supposed to happen.
3 comments:
Cats! Cats rule.
Teh rofl.
OMG hamlet got soo big i can't believe it's been that long sonce ive seen his little ass. it's been too long we must hang but nott this weekend for it is full of work
This is so FUCKING cute.
Post a Comment