Because I am tired
Because being awake hurts too much
Because you’re too loud
Because the sun is too bright
Because the bed is warm
Because it doesn’t talk to me
Because I don’t have to talk back
Because life is so simple behind closed eyes
Because beyond that door is too far
Because my cat is on top of me
Because you wont leave me alone
Because I am happy at this moment
Because I don’t want my dream to go away
Because Russian has too many rules
Because life has too few
Because I have writer’s block
Because no one’s online
Because I am bored
Because there is school
Because it’s just too damn easy
To keep laying right here.
1/17/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Words of Wisdom
- Wicked, By Gregory Maguire
- Son of a Witch, by Gregory Maguire
- Lockpick Pornography, by Joey Camaeu
- Extemely Loud and Incredibly Close, by Jonathan Safran Foer
- The Book Theif, by Markus Zusak

2 comments:
i read it before it was good then but it seems great now. yaya Emmy hehe write more soon!!
MSN: babyboomerphotoflaps@Hotmail.com
Post a Comment