Everything that I know is falling apart
Millions of pieces I cant begin to patch
Relationships lost forever and good
Loves that I will never hold slip away
Sand in my hands, I watch it grain by grain
Until only one remains, and that is a small hope
One not large enough for these wholes
One that cannot possibly fill all of me
Everything I know is falling apart
Millions of things I wish I said
Relationships lost forever and good
Loves never known smolder out
The flame lost, only ash remains
And I must try and find the phoenix
Among the ruble and the many pieces of me
Will I find hope, or just another you?
1/26/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Words of Wisdom
- Wicked, By Gregory Maguire
- Son of a Witch, by Gregory Maguire
- Lockpick Pornography, by Joey Camaeu
- Extemely Loud and Incredibly Close, by Jonathan Safran Foer
- The Book Theif, by Markus Zusak

1 comment:
It's painful sometimes.
How is it for you?>
Post a Comment