I never meant to make you cry
No tears were meant to fall
My intentions were full of heart
But sometimes that’s just not enough
I never meant to make it bleed
No blood was meant to be shed
My intentions were full of heart
But sometimes that’s just not enough
So what do you do
When you’re all spent
And all you’ve got left
Isn’t even enough to wake
And what will you tell me
The morning after
When all your promises
Are dropped with those tears.
I never meant to make you leave
No bags were meant to be packed
My intentions were full of heart
But sometimes that’s just not enough
I never meant to make you break
No cracks were meant to grow
My intentions were full of heart
But sometimes that’s just not enough
So what do you do
When you’re all spent
And all you’ve got left
Isn’t enough to make you whole
And what will you tell me
The morning after
When all your whispers fade into the light
And all I can see is the truth
My intentions were full of heart
But sometimes that’s just not enough
Wish it was
But sometimes it’s just not enough
1/05/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Words of Wisdom
- Wicked, By Gregory Maguire
- Son of a Witch, by Gregory Maguire
- Lockpick Pornography, by Joey Camaeu
- Extemely Loud and Incredibly Close, by Jonathan Safran Foer
- The Book Theif, by Markus Zusak

1 comment:
Can you tell me what it is you're writing about?
Post a Comment