California is where my heart is
Where I go for comfort and advice
A short trip to calm my nerves
And stir up old emotions
Pennsylvania is where my soul is
Where I walk to feel not so alone
A mere hundred miles and we are together
And my hands aren’t so cold
Canada is where my mind is
Where I go to think
My words flowing freely
To an ear willing to listen
Australia is where my inner child is
Where I go to blow off steam
And have a few laughs
Mindless fun I need once in a while
Home is where my body is
Where I return to, empty and cold
Unable to feel with out my self
Which is stuck somewhere across the world
6/07/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Words of Wisdom
- Wicked, By Gregory Maguire
- Son of a Witch, by Gregory Maguire
- Lockpick Pornography, by Joey Camaeu
- Extemely Loud and Incredibly Close, by Jonathan Safran Foer
- The Book Theif, by Markus Zusak

No comments:
Post a Comment