My voice a tremble
Yours pure and strong
My lips shake and quiver
Yours part in love and song
My heart racing out of me
Yours making it all right
My hand a blur of movement
Yours steady and full of might
My body aching in pain
Yours warm to the touch
My head spins in thought
Yours knows way too much
My feelings unsure and shy
Yours confident and ready
My eyes dart to evade
Yours try to hold mine steady
My breath short and shallow
Yours smooth and deep
My tears flowing freely
Yours secretly weep
I am week
You are strong
I am falling
You reach to catch
I slip through your hold
You cry out in sadness
I am lost forever
You are forever alone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Words of Wisdom
- Wicked, By Gregory Maguire
- Son of a Witch, by Gregory Maguire
- Lockpick Pornography, by Joey Camaeu
- Extemely Loud and Incredibly Close, by Jonathan Safran Foer
- The Book Theif, by Markus Zusak

1 comment:
I'm not very good at titles, but I know that this gave me goosebumps.
Post a Comment