Blind to everything
You think isn’t there
When will you see
That the world is not so dark
That I am here
And you are not alone
Empty of all hope
You think does not exist
When will you see
That the world is not so dark
That the future is not stone
And you have a choice
Void of promises
You think don’t matter
When will you see
That the world is not so dark
That I am holding a candle
And all you have to do is ask
12/27/2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Words of Wisdom
- Wicked, By Gregory Maguire
- Son of a Witch, by Gregory Maguire
- Lockpick Pornography, by Joey Camaeu
- Extemely Loud and Incredibly Close, by Jonathan Safran Foer
- The Book Theif, by Markus Zusak

1 comment:
And fall into the sky.
What's up? I see you might have had some things happen.
How was Christmas? Get anything good?
How are you?
Post a Comment