A river
A ride
A death
A night
A hopeful glance
A disappointing stair
Am I helping you out?
Or just wasting my time?
A cut
A drop
A bandage
A scar
A sorrowful tear
A torn tissue
Am I there for you?
Or am I in the way?
A flower
A stone
A grave
A prayer
A deep sigh
A helpless cry
Am I just in time?
Or am I too late?
9/08/2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Words of Wisdom
- Wicked, By Gregory Maguire
- Son of a Witch, by Gregory Maguire
- Lockpick Pornography, by Joey Camaeu
- Extemely Loud and Incredibly Close, by Jonathan Safran Foer
- The Book Theif, by Markus Zusak

2 comments:
But if I level out the roller coaster to a walk, the highs won't be as wonderful. And yes, the lows will be more terrible.... But it's a trade-off.
Boring averageness with no pains, yet no great joys either...
Or an exciting rocket with great joys and great pains.
Is it worth those great pains for the greay joys?
I will think about that.
Pray before the flight of war...
Post a Comment