All I have to say is
I am here
Unwavering and unmoving
I am here
Never to fade or pushed
I am here
A rock in the ocean
I am here
Forever and always
I am here
For you and what ever you need
I am here
An outlet or a tissue
I am here
A night sky or the sun
I am here
For silence or music
I am here
Fun or relaxation
I am here
An escape or a connection
I am here
For ever and always
Unwavering and unmoving
Never to fade or to be pushed away
I am here
9/23/2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Words of Wisdom
- Wicked, By Gregory Maguire
- Son of a Witch, by Gregory Maguire
- Lockpick Pornography, by Joey Camaeu
- Extemely Loud and Incredibly Close, by Jonathan Safran Foer
- The Book Theif, by Markus Zusak

1 comment:
Yeah, even moreso than your last post.
Post a Comment