All that I am
All that I ever was
All that I’ll ever be
Is in the stars
No mortal can reach
No arm is long enough
No will is strong enough
And no one really cares that much to try
All that I am
All that I ever was
All that I’ll ever be
Is all alone
It is of my own making
It is out of self preservation
It is an act of boredom
It is my way of reaching out
All that I am
All that I ever was
All that I’ll ever be
Is perfectly un-content
No smile can fix
No act of goodness either
No mortal being is strong enough
No one but you
All that I ever was
All that I’ll ever be
Is in the stars
No mortal can reach
No arm is long enough
No will is strong enough
And no one really cares that much to try
All that I am
All that I ever was
All that I’ll ever be
Is all alone
It is of my own making
It is out of self preservation
It is an act of boredom
It is my way of reaching out
All that I am
All that I ever was
All that I’ll ever be
Is perfectly un-content
No smile can fix
No act of goodness either
No mortal being is strong enough
No one but you

2 comments:
Woot woot.
Depressing standpoint, but seems somewhat truthful.
Post a Comment