8/04/2007

Look to the Stars

I have a challenge for you
One I don’t know if you can complete
But I dare you not to try
I know that it’s in your nature to attack
Every challenge that comes your way
So here’s another for your enjoyment and growth
My challenge is thus;
Love with all you have
And live with out regret
Dance in the rain every chance you get
And never forget to look to the stars at night
When a full moon comes out,
Always sleep so it can caress your skin
And always remember
It was I who held your hand
When few others would

No comments:

Words of Wisdom

  • Wicked, By Gregory Maguire
  • Son of a Witch, by Gregory Maguire
  • Lockpick Pornography, by Joey Camaeu
  • Extemely Loud and Incredibly Close, by Jonathan Safran Foer
  • The Book Theif, by Markus Zusak