This god of mine
Please let me be
Let the tears flow
And the blows fall
This god of mine
I need you no more
Though common misconception says neigh
Please let me be
And give me flight
This god of mine
What power does yee yield
I have seen it all
But nothing of yours
This god of mine
I need some space
Reasons and room
Will be all you can offer
This god of mine
Please let me be
And let the tears flow
And the blows fall
Please let me be
Let the tears flow
And the blows fall
This god of mine
I need you no more
Though common misconception says neigh
Please let me be
And give me flight
This god of mine
What power does yee yield
I have seen it all
But nothing of yours
This god of mine
I need some space
Reasons and room
Will be all you can offer
This god of mine
Please let me be
And let the tears flow
And the blows fall
This god of mine
Take off the cloak
And show your familiar face
I knew when I was young
This god of mine
Please give me back my sister
I never truly had

No comments:
Post a Comment