I need to vent
Through words and poems
I need to vent.
But instead it all comes out
Through water and sobs
Through anger and sadness
It all comes out
I need to vent
To friends and family
To ones that care
But no one is there
And my anger pushes them all away
I need to vent
I need support
From you and your rock solid shell
But there's a crack
And any more pressure will have you has damaged as I
I need to vent
I need support
I need to vent.
Through words and poems
I need to vent.
But instead it all comes out
Through water and sobs
Through anger and sadness
It all comes out
I need to vent
To friends and family
To ones that care
But no one is there
And my anger pushes them all away
I need to vent
I need support
From you and your rock solid shell
But there's a crack
And any more pressure will have you has damaged as I
I need to vent
I need support
I need to vent.

3 comments:
I am here, or atleast I try to be whenever I can.
I understand. For me, it seems like I should have enough to live happily...but there are somethings your family and certain friends can't soothe.
I write often on my Blog, hoping to vent, to let out all these pent up emotions and feelings and stuff so I don't go insane...but sometimes writing to myself doesn't do much.
But lately, I have found a very awesome friend online. A person whom I am very much alike, and can relate to. This person has helped immensely in dealing with my angst.
I think you need someone like that. Someone who you don't know, and will never really hope to meet, in which you can confide (to some degree) and who in return will understand where you're coming from and lend a few comforting sentences. A few comforting sentences every now and then that will mend your hurts and allow you to keep on living. Until you find what you're looking for.
So I am here too.
I've added you to my contacts for AIM.
I'm NatetheNoodle
you no me i'm always around always there you need to vent or talk or whatever just get ahold of me its what im best at helping my fiends when they need it most or hell i try
Post a Comment