2/28/2006

Seductive Destruction

Sweet Kindling
Please take this pain
I can not bear its wrath
And I have no protection
From its harsh accusations

Soft Razor
Please give me direction
I am lost within this mess
With no where to go
And no map to guide me

Smooth Stoli
Please numb the pain
To a point beyond repair
I can’t take its incessant battering
Upon my already cracked skull

Supple Liquid
Please take my breath
It burns me inside
And I have no means
Of putting out the fire

Seductive Death
Please take me away
To a place beyond their reach
Where no one can find me
And solitude is my only enemy

1 comment:

Christopher said...

Deadly...

Words of Wisdom

  • Wicked, By Gregory Maguire
  • Son of a Witch, by Gregory Maguire
  • Lockpick Pornography, by Joey Camaeu
  • Extemely Loud and Incredibly Close, by Jonathan Safran Foer
  • The Book Theif, by Markus Zusak