Dear mommy don’t be sad
I know that daddy is ganna be mad
But I wish that this wasn’t so
Wish that I hadn’t died so long ago
So please mommy do not worry
I know that I left in such a hurry
Didn’t have a chance to even say goodbye
Guess now you’ll just have to get by
Tell daddy that I miss him too
Tell him I didn’t forget the zoo
And all the fun that we had in the parks
Wish he didn’t have to make those remarks
And don’t think that I forgot of Caitlyn
To forget such a pretty face would be a sin
I love you so much do not forget
I hope that you haven’t left mommy yet
I know this must be very hard
To let me be on my own without your guard
But now I must leave, to finally be free
I’m sorry this is how it’s going to be
I bid you all good well
May you walk sturdy unlike me when I fell
I shall not see you after this
Please, don’t waist your time and miss
You are dead to me now
Have been for a while I now know
You are dead to me
Please, open your eyes and see
I know that daddy is ganna be mad
But I wish that this wasn’t so
Wish that I hadn’t died so long ago
So please mommy do not worry
I know that I left in such a hurry
Didn’t have a chance to even say goodbye
Guess now you’ll just have to get by
Tell daddy that I miss him too
Tell him I didn’t forget the zoo
And all the fun that we had in the parks
Wish he didn’t have to make those remarks
And don’t think that I forgot of Caitlyn
To forget such a pretty face would be a sin
I love you so much do not forget
I hope that you haven’t left mommy yet
I know this must be very hard
To let me be on my own without your guard
But now I must leave, to finally be free
I’m sorry this is how it’s going to be
I bid you all good well
May you walk sturdy unlike me when I fell
I shall not see you after this
Please, don’t waist your time and miss
You are dead to me now
Have been for a while I now know
You are dead to me
Please, open your eyes and see

1 comment:
This is depressing...
Post a Comment