4/28/2008
Truth?
What is truth? Do we create it ourselves? Is it manmade, a structure created by these hands? Can it bend, can it be molded? And if it bends into something new, is that truth as well? Doesn't it have to be if it was made from truth to start with? So does that mean that a truth molded and morphed by our own minds is then, in the end, truth itself? If this is so, we create our own truths. Does that also mean that we can create new truths all together? I hope so, because I do not like this current thing that is true in my mind, and I want so badly to change it. What does it take to change the truth?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Words of Wisdom
- Wicked, By Gregory Maguire
- Son of a Witch, by Gregory Maguire
- Lockpick Pornography, by Joey Camaeu
- Extemely Loud and Incredibly Close, by Jonathan Safran Foer
- The Book Theif, by Markus Zusak

No comments:
Post a Comment