4/02/2008

I feel like I am making the same mistake over and over again. Jump, crash, burn. Rinse and Repeat. And don’t learn a damn thing after I get up again.

1 comment:

NateTheBum said...

Life is full of lessons. You'll keep repeating the same lesson until you've learned it.

(And of course then there will be another.)

So don't feel TOO bad. Maybe this is the world's way of letting you know that you probably wouldn't want the learn the next lesson anyway? (Due to its being horrible or ghastly or severely damaging.)
Or perhaps you can unconciously sense the terrible nature of the next lesson and are, in like fashion, unconciously taking steps to prevent yourself from reaching that lesson.

So maybe it's for the best? Of course...the grass does seem greener on that next lesson's lawn.

Words of Wisdom

  • Wicked, By Gregory Maguire
  • Son of a Witch, by Gregory Maguire
  • Lockpick Pornography, by Joey Camaeu
  • Extemely Loud and Incredibly Close, by Jonathan Safran Foer
  • The Book Theif, by Markus Zusak