1/03/2008

How did we get here?
To this cave of lost souls
Up on a mountain of doubts
Built up by our own aching hands
How did we get to this point?
Where love is a far off dream
And everywhere we look
Is a perfect display of what not to do
With no one telling us what to do
How the fuck did we get here?
I don’t remember walking
Through cloud filled skies
Under the feet of others more successful
I don’t remember trudging along
With you all at my side
To get to this place in time
So how did we get here?
And how the hell do I get out?

No comments:

Words of Wisdom

  • Wicked, By Gregory Maguire
  • Son of a Witch, by Gregory Maguire
  • Lockpick Pornography, by Joey Camaeu
  • Extemely Loud and Incredibly Close, by Jonathan Safran Foer
  • The Book Theif, by Markus Zusak