11/05/2006

Blah

Yeah, yeah, this is not a poem, stop your whining. I just had to say this to the people who read this, well really only one person but names shall not be said, so here it goes. There is no games, no rules to this thing called life. Live it how you wish, and if you push away from the things that make you happy, don't blame others. Don't punish others for your mistakes, and look to the people who care for you for help. If you feel so compelled to doom yourself to a life of pain, do not put that pain onto others just because you cant take it, and when your walls fall down, you will be hurt even more. I say "when" and not "if" because those walls you built are not stable. They were constructed under pressure and hurt and they will tumble down one day. When I can not say. All I can say is that it will hurt more than anything you ever felt and I suggest that you start letting them down slowly to prevent this. Don’t go looking for things that are lost. Don’t wish for things to happen, make them so. And believe me when I say that some people do what they say, no matter what. This world maybe dark, but it is not as dark as you think, and the light that is here is found unexpected places.

No comments:

Words of Wisdom

  • Wicked, By Gregory Maguire
  • Son of a Witch, by Gregory Maguire
  • Lockpick Pornography, by Joey Camaeu
  • Extemely Loud and Incredibly Close, by Jonathan Safran Foer
  • The Book Theif, by Markus Zusak