1/29/2010

Haunting Run

Five-hundred miles means nothing
When the sky looks like this
Blood soaked horizons
And frozen land
I ran so fast from what I thought was evil
Only to come to see
The image of darkness
And foul smell I fled
Would forever be at my heels
Haunting with it’s undertone of screams
Because five-hundred miles
Doesn’t mean a damn thing
When what you’re running from
Is the shadow at your back

2 comments:

Just Miranda said...

Haunting I like it

Anonymous said...

Эх.. ну нельзя нам, россиянам давать отдыхать больше трёх дней! Я сегодня на работу забыл выйти)))) надо срочно что-то придумывать, иначе завтра отхвачу по полной.
ЗЫ Эх, надо во фрилансеры подаваться, уже давным-давно.. ну уволят, так будет повод)))))

Words of Wisdom

  • Wicked, By Gregory Maguire
  • Son of a Witch, by Gregory Maguire
  • Lockpick Pornography, by Joey Camaeu
  • Extemely Loud and Incredibly Close, by Jonathan Safran Foer
  • The Book Theif, by Markus Zusak