Sacrifice you self
And let me have what’s left
Your wish is my desire
What with those eyes of liquid fire
A truth left untold
My being I shape and mold
To better fit what you want
But this is not what be aught
A star lost to the moon
I’ll be with you soon
In the light of tomorrow
Your heart I do borrow
To fend off the demons of
This bright darkness above
And my hand trembles and shakes
As I wait patiently for you to wake
In the light of the stars
You see me and love is ours
But the sun will set straight this con
In the light of this cruel dawn
11/06/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Words of Wisdom
- Wicked, By Gregory Maguire
- Son of a Witch, by Gregory Maguire
- Lockpick Pornography, by Joey Camaeu
- Extemely Loud and Incredibly Close, by Jonathan Safran Foer
- The Book Theif, by Markus Zusak

No comments:
Post a Comment