I missed you today
Did you feel it?
A slight twinge
When you thought
No one was looking
Just when you thought
No one cared
I cried for you today
Did you hear it?
A soft sound
Of sorrow and loss
Just when you least
Expected such a thing
Just when you thought
No one knew
I died for you today
Did you know it?
Silently and swiftly
By your hand alone
When you thought
The spot light was on you
Just when you thought
No one saw
9/04/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Words of Wisdom
- Wicked, By Gregory Maguire
- Son of a Witch, by Gregory Maguire
- Lockpick Pornography, by Joey Camaeu
- Extemely Loud and Incredibly Close, by Jonathan Safran Foer
- The Book Theif, by Markus Zusak

2 comments:
" "sigh" what does that mean? anyways, did you dance in the rain yet? "
It doesn't mean anything.
Well, I had a short...spat, I guess...with a girl that lasted like two days. I can tell you about it if you like.
My computer broke. I'm using a laptop on which I can't install AIM. I can use the web-based AIM on the official website, though.
Post a Comment