I feel tired. Tired of chasing people who don’t want me. Tired of sleeping all the time. Tired of being lazy. Tired of not being confident. Tired of my blog, my writing, my poems. Everything seems to be the same. There is nothing new in my life and I am tired of it. I need something new. A partner, a friend, a drinking buddy. Anything is better than what I have, which is nothing. And I just realized, nothing is what I have had for a long, long time. Even when Michelle and I were together, she was never mine. I was hers. I had nothing and I still do. I just want something, anything.
WTB NEW LIFE, PTS ME
2/16/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Words of Wisdom
- Wicked, By Gregory Maguire
- Son of a Witch, by Gregory Maguire
- Lockpick Pornography, by Joey Camaeu
- Extemely Loud and Incredibly Close, by Jonathan Safran Foer
- The Book Theif, by Markus Zusak

No comments:
Post a Comment