Stone silence
Is all I ask for
A silent serenity
Of pure black
Oily in its consistency
Never ending
And never fading
Off into the retched gray
That seems to consume my life
I long for
A tragic ending
Of lost love
And dramatic death
That I may burry myself in
For ever and ever
Never to resurface
Never to darken the world
With my presence again
I await the end of time
Like an inevitable sunset
When all thoughts rest on one
And all eyes watch each other
A time of no time
Where this darkness presides
And I may find myself truly alone
In my fantasy
Where time is irrelevant
I am patiently impatient
Longing for what I may never have
And awaiting a time that may never come
In my cave of existence
I sit alone
Watching, waiting, listening
For a sign that may never come
A sign I know deep down
Never will
Is all I ask for
A silent serenity
Of pure black
Oily in its consistency
Never ending
And never fading
Off into the retched gray
That seems to consume my life
I long for
A tragic ending
Of lost love
And dramatic death
That I may burry myself in
For ever and ever
Never to resurface
Never to darken the world
With my presence again
I await the end of time
Like an inevitable sunset
When all thoughts rest on one
And all eyes watch each other
A time of no time
Where this darkness presides
And I may find myself truly alone
In my fantasy
Where time is irrelevant
I am patiently impatient
Longing for what I may never have
And awaiting a time that may never come
In my cave of existence
I sit alone
Watching, waiting, listening
For a sign that may never come
A sign I know deep down
Never will

1 comment:
that was really very good .... Steve
Post a Comment